We'll open at 0930
Arnold's Six Rules for Success
1. Trust yourself and become who YOU want to be? What makes YOU happy? No matter what anyone else thinks, trust that you can become who you want to be.
2. Break the rules. Think outside the box. You want to be the best. You need to do something no one else has ever done before.
3. Don't be afraid to fail. Every success comes from a willingness to fail. Fear can paralyze. If you have no fear, you will push yourself harder.
4. Don't listen to the haters. Others will say you can't do that - screw them. Do it anyway.
5. Work your ass off. No pain, no gain. If you want to be successful there is no way around hard, hard work. Out work everyone. No other rule will work without hard work.
6. Give back. Reaching out and giving will bring you more satisfaction than anything else you can do.